Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Garden Update - A little Late - October 8th

 Here are some pics of my awesome peas and beans that are growing magnificently! The thiner more stringy ones are my pea plants and the lrager-leafed bushier plants are my Royal Burgundy beans and they sprouted up so fast and so nicely. I had a hard time in the garden this week trying to weed two weeks worth of plants but once I finished my garden plot looked great and I can start to see my hard work pay off!!!!

I finally have some great purple and yellow flowers on my eggplants! That means that soon I will begin to have some great little eggplants sprouting from the flowers.




Unfortunately, insects and pests have gotten to some of my squash, peppers, eggplants and tomatoes. I can see small bite marks from chewing insects like caterpillars and diseases leafs and silver strays from bugs like leafhoppers or aphids and whitefly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment