That's my hope! Ideally, I want to be able to successful grow several types of vegetables, but more importantly I want to be able to grow other types of plants on my own after having taken this course. I am very excited to get down and dirty playing in, what will inevitably become, a very muddy and messy garden due to the sporadic Florida weather. And to be honest, I probably have the brownest thumb out there but with the help of my friends in this class with me, I know it'll be a worth while experience! In fact, check out my friend Tatum's blog who is one of my partners in crime against pests, worms and bad weather while we learn to garden http://tatesgardenblog.blogspot.com/
Look out next week for my garden plot plan! My beds are sure to be full of some of my favorite vegetables like eggplant, peppers, and carrots! Until next time I leave you with this adorable enemy of the garden patch
No comments:
Post a Comment